Gruyere Potato Bake Recipe
My friend shared this recipe with me , and after I discovered what Gruyere cheese was, this easy, delicious dish became a frequent request from my boys. It's so simple…only three ingredients plus salt and pepper to taste.
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- In a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, cheese, salt and pepper. Repeat layers. Drizzle broth over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Gruyere Potato Bake in Reminisce Extra November 2010, p49
Reviews for Gruyere Potato Bake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Au Gratin Potatoes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >