- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- In a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, cheese, salt and pepper. Repeat layers. Drizzle broth over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Gruyere Potato Bake in Reminisce Extra November 2010, p49
Reviews for Gruyere Potato Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2014
"Next time I will add some thinly sliced sweet onions such as Vidalias as a middle layer."