Gruyere Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Gruyere cheese and chives take mashed potatoes to a whole new level this holiday season! Don’t have chives? Just use extra green onion instead. Salsarose - Tasteofhome.com Community
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, mash potatoes with remaining ingredients. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 193 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC