Gruyere cheese and chives take mashed potatoes to a whole new level this holiday season! Don’t have chives? Just use extra green onion instead. Salsarose - Tasteofhome.com Community
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes with remaining ingredients. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Gruyere Mashed Potatoes in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p45
Reviews for Gruyere Mashed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review