With only four ingredients and no baking, you'll be in and out of the kitchen in no time with this treat. It's also a great recipe to make with kids. Even the littlest ones can press the gumdrop "nails" on. —Jamey Jackson, Gile, Wisconsin
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Green paste food coloring
- 22 Nutter Butter cookies
- 11 Crows candies, halved lengthwise
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Tint green.
- Dip one cookie into candy coating. Let excess drip off and place on waxed paper. Immediately place a candy half, cut side down, on the cookie. Repeat. Let stand for 15 minutes or until set. Yield: 22 cookies.
Originally published as Gruesome Green Toes in Simple & Delicious September/October 2008, p37
Reviews for Gruesome Green Toes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2014
"These little guys were a big hit!!!!"
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2011
"they were a hit at our Halloween party last year. simple and tasty!"
Reviewed Nov. 12, 2010
"It's really good.."