Gruesome Green Toes
With only four ingredients and no baking, you'll be in and out of the kitchen in no time with this treat. It's also a great recipe to make with kids. Even the littlest ones can press the gumdrop "nails" on. —Jamey Jackson, Gile, Wisconsin
22 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + standing
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Green paste food coloring
- 22 Nutter Butter cookies
- 11 Crows candies, halved lengthwise
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Tint green.
- Dip one cookie into candy coating. Let excess drip off and place on
- waxed paper. Immediately place a candy half, cut side down, on the
- cookie. Repeat. Let stand for 15 minutes or until set. Yield: 22
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 155 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.