Gruesome Greek Dip
Guests will not be able to stop eating this savory dip. The orange color makes it natural for a Halloween party.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (4 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Baked pita chips
- In a small bowl, combine the shrimp, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and
- Greek seasoning; set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the cheeses, red peppers, garlic and
- remaining lemon juice; cover and process until smooth. Stir into
- shrimp mixture.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Just
- before serving, stir dip and garnish with parsley. Serve with pita
- chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 113 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 416 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.