Gruesome Greek Dip Recipe
- 1 can (4 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Baked pita chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the shrimp, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and Greek seasoning; set aside.
- 2. In a food processor, combine the cheeses, red peppers, garlic and remaining lemon juice; cover and process until smooth. Stir into shrimp mixture.
- 3. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, stir dip and garnish with parsley. Serve with pita chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 113 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 416 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Gruesome Greek Dip
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer