These not-so-scary ghosts from our Test Kitchen are hauntingly delicious. But watch out—they could disappear faster than you can say, "Boo!"
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- Black decorating gel
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add white
- chocolate, lime juice and peel; mix well. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into
- cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbs into four dessert dishes, 2 tablespoons in
- each. Using a large round pastry tip, pipe white chocolate mixture
- into ghost shapes onto cookie crumbs. Add eyes and mouths with black
- decorating gel. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 506 calories, 41 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.