Grown-Up Ghosts Recipe
These not-so-scary ghosts from our Test Kitchen are hauntingly delicious. But watch out—they could disappear faster than you can say, "Boo!"
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- Black decorating gel
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add white chocolate, lime juice and peel; mix well. Set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 3. Sprinkle cookie crumbs into four dessert dishes, 2 tablespoons in each. Using a large round pastry tip, pipe white chocolate mixture into ghost shapes onto cookie crumbs. Add eyes and mouths with black decorating gel. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 506 calories, 41g fat (24g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Grown-Up Ghosts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC