- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- Black decorating gel
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add white chocolate, lime juice and peel; mix well. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbs into four dessert dishes, 2 tablespoons in each. Using a large round pastry tip, pipe white chocolate mixture into ghost shapes onto cookie crumbs. Add eyes and mouths with black decorating gel. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grown-Up Ghosts in Country Woman
Reviews for Grown-Up Ghosts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review