- pepper, green onions and garlic in butter until tender. Stir in
- flour and seafood seasoning until blended; gradually add cream.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Gently stir in crab meat; heat through. Serve with fish. Sprinkle
- with parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Editor's Note: This dish is great served with a spinach pasta. Just cook enough for 8 side servings and toss with a little olive oil, minced garlic and shredded Romano.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet with 2/3 cup sauce equals 452 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 162 mg cholesterol, 730 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 55 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.