Ground Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup uncooked macaroni
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the broth, water, tomatoes, celery, carrots, onions, potato, cauliflower, tarragon, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Stir into soup; heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Ground Beef Vegetable Soup
Sort By :
"Very good soup. I made this with the Casserole Oat Bread on the same page."
"This is a recipe I throw all the leftovers into and my family eats it up every time."
"Made a few changes but I do really like this recipe... Even impressed my Nana!"
"My husband is very finicky and liked this recipe a lot. He said he'd love to have this again. I, also, liked it a lot! I used broccoli, since I didn't have cauliflower, but will try cauliflower the next time. Great for a snowy day."
"My cousin made something close to this and man was it really good"