- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/3 cup bean dip
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes plus 2 tablespoons liquid
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup corn chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the bean dip, chili powder, salt and tomato liquid. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, onions and olives. Add beef mixture; toss to coat. Top with chips. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Taco Salad in Reminisce April/May 2011, p58
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Ground Beef Taco Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review