Ground Beef Stew Recipe
- 2 large potatoes, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) peas, drained
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, layer the first six ingredients in the order listed. In a small bowl, combine soup and water. Pour over beef.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 385 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 580mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 7g fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Ground Beef Stew
"I really enjoyed this recipe. It was really inexpensive to make and lasted a long time! I personally prefer it without the cornbread muffins on the side. My husband said it reminded him of shephards pie. I loved the fact that it was hearty and filling. I also went ahead and portioned out the leftovers to take for work during the week. Did i mention how easy it is to make?? Im definitely gonna make it again!"