- 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1 cup meat mixture.
- Top with four noodles, spinach, Alfredo sauce and 2 cups mozzarella
- cheese. Continue layering with four noodles, remaining ricotta
- mixture, 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1 cup meat mixture. Add any
- remaining noodles; top with remaining meat mixture and mozzarella
- Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until noodles are tender. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 757 calories, 40 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 1,362 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 55 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now