- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) no-cook lasagna noodles
- 8 cups (32 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper. Spread 1 cup meat mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Arrange four noodles over sauce, breaking noodles to fit if necessary; layer with half of the ricotta mixture, 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1 cup meat mixture.
- Top with four noodles, spinach, Alfredo sauce and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Continue layering with four noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1 cup meat mixture. Add any remaining noodles; top with remaining meat mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until noodles are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ground Beef Spinach Alfredo Lasagna
Sort By :
"I made this for the first time some months back for a company potluck. Instant success. Makes a huge quantity, and yet there wasn't even a taste leftover! We're having another potluck this week, and I was given a choice of one item to bring: this lasagna! So delicious and such a hit - you can't go wrong bringing this to any gathering :-)"
"This lasagna is absolutely yummy. While remodeling and without a stove, I came across this recipe. I don't care if I never use my stove again. Definitely a keeper, and has been passed on to friend."
"Was really good. But 4 cups of cheese is plenty. Didn't have very many leftovers!"
"Yummy! :-) made it in a pan. Delish. Its a treat...not an everyday meal."
"I used a 6 qt round crock pot, it worked out well. Cooked for 5 hours, might only do 4 1/2 hours next time. Will add more garlic next time and going to mix in some of the italian cheese. My husband had seconds, that says a lot! Delish"