- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) beef gravy
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-1/2 cups mashed potatoes
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Stir in the gravy, vegetables, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Spread potatoes over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ground Beef Shepherd's Pie
Sort By :
"Definitely a keeper! Hubby had 2 servings, so did daughter. Used up all my leftovers, but had to add some instant potatoes, just didn't have enough of those. And instead of cheese, I topped it with French fried onions. Delish!"
"Good quick meal. I added cheddar cheese to the top of the potatoes. I made it for a late lunch, early dinner."
"This was a good quick meal. I added a bit more gravy to the burger mixture and some gravy to the potatoes. We all enjoyed it."
"very good meal for a cold winters night, i made a homemade loaf of bread to go with it."
"My family and I tried this meal and yummy. When I asked my family if I should make it again, I received answers of yes before I even finished answering the question.We do like extra gravy so I used 3 cans instead of two to have more gravy."