Ground Beef Quiche Recipe
This hearty quiche is perfect to serve overnight guests because it's so easy to make. Your guests will love the delicious combination of beef and Swiss cheese.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1. In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is browned and onion is tender; drain. Stir in the salt, oregano, garlic powder and pepper. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and mayonnaise; stir into meat mixture. Fold in cheeses.
- 2. Pour into pastry shell. Bake, uncovered, at 350° or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 558 calories, 42 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 184 mg cholesterol, 650 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Ground Beef Quiche
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC