- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fennel seed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- Breadsticks, bagel chips, baked pita chips and/or tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Stir in the cornstarch, fennel, oregano and garlic powder until blended. Stir in pizza sauce.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Gradually stir in cheeses until melted. Stir in olives. Keep warm.
- Serve with breadsticks, bagel chips, pita chips and/or tortilla chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Ground Beef Pizza Fondue
Sort By :
"Love the idea of using this as a pasta sauce rather than a dip- how smart you are!"
"This has been a Christmas Eve tradition for 25+ years..."
"good idea, i think i'll try it. dandydude in va."
"I actually served this as a main dish. I didn't have any thing to dip into it so I served it over spaghetti noodles and a slice of garlic toast, with a salad."