Ground Beef Lo Mein Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 pound cooked lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1 jar (12 ounces) home-style beef gravy
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Add the vegetables, gravy, soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain spaghetti; stir into beef mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 267 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 425mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Ground Beef Lo Mein
"We thought this was pretty good! I did add extra soy sauce and will probably add a little ginger next time. Not sure I'd really call it Lo Mein, but it hit the spot for dinner last night!"
"I served this tonight with fried rice and egg rolls. I was very happy I added the rice and egg rolls because the low mein went uneaten."
"This was a simple dish to make. It just needs a little more salt or soy sauce."
"My family, which includes two teenage boys, enjoyed it very much."
"This recipe I thought my family would love but they did not. We will not be making this again."