Ground Beef Lo Mein Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 pound cooked lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1 jar (12 ounces) home-style beef gravy
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Add the vegetables, gravy, soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain spaghetti; stir into beef mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Ground Beef Lo Mein(5)
Sort By :
We thought this was pretty good! I did add extra soy sauce and will probably add a little ginger next time. Not sure I'd really call it Lo Mein, but it hit the spot for dinner last night!
I served this tonight with fried rice and egg rolls. I was very happy I added the rice and egg rolls because the low mein went uneaten.
This was a simple dish to make. It just needs a little more salt or soy sauce.
My family, which includes two teenage boys, enjoyed it very much.
This recipe I thought my family would love but they did not. We will not be making this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >