Ground Beef Fried Rice Recipe
- 3 eggs
- Dash pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, beat eggs and pepper until blended. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Pour eggs into skillet. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- 2. When eggs are completely cooked, remove from the skillet; cut into strips; return to pan. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium-low heat in remaining oil for 5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 300 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 543 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Ground Beef Fried Rice
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.