- 3 eggs
- Dash pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and pepper until blended. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Pour eggs into skillet. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- When eggs are completely cooked, remove from the skillet; cut into strips; return to pan. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium-low heat in remaining oil for 5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Ground Beef Fried Rice
Sort By :
Good, but needs veggies. I added green onion, and peas and carrots from the freezer. Also garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Thanks for this idea for dinner!
I added a cup of thawed frozen mixed veggies at the end. Very easy and good.