Wondering what to do with all of your vegetable garden zucchini? Tired of the same old bread and cupcakes? My grill recipe is a great change of pace with the added bonus of being healthy.
- 6 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Drizzle zucchini with 2 teaspoons oil. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Place in a large bowl. Add the green onions, lemon juice, salt, pepper flakes and remaining oil; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Zucchini with Onions in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p56
Reviews for Grilled Zucchini with Onions
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review