Grilled Wild Turkey Breast
"With only two ingredients, this is definitely the easiest recipe I have for cooking the wild turkey that my husband, Richard, brings home during spring hunting season," says Michelle Kaase of Tomball, Texas. "The grilled meat takes on a wonderful sweet smoky flavor."
2 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 45 min.
- 1 bone-in wild turkey breast (about 1-1/2 pounds), split
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) fat-free honey Dijon salad dressing
- Place turkey in a large resealable plastic bag; add salad dressing.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight, turning
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, covered, over indirect
- medium heat for 45-55 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- 170°. Yield: 2 servings.