Grilled Wild Turkey Breast Recipe
"With only two ingredients, this is definitely the easiest recipe I have for cooking the wild turkey that my husband, Richard, brings home during spring hunting season," says Michelle Kaase of Tomball, Texas. "The grilled meat takes on a wonderful sweet smoky flavor."
- 1 bone-in wild turkey breast (about 1-1/2 pounds), split
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) fat-free honey Dijon salad dressing
- Place turkey in a large resealable plastic bag; add salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, covered, over indirect medium heat for 45-55 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Wild Turkey Breast in Taste of Home April/May 2002, p60
Reviews for Grilled Wild Turkey Breast(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >