- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small yellow summer squash, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 small sweet red pepper, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Brush the zucchini, summer squash and red pepper with 1-1/2 teaspoon oil. Sprinkle with salt. Grill vegetables over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until tender. Cut into 1/2-in. cubes and place in a small bowl; stir in tomato.
- Combine the mayonnaise, pesto, basil and oregano; set aside. Brush both sides of tortillas with remaining oil. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until puffed.
- Remove from the grill. Spread grilled sides with sauce; top with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Grill, covered, for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Veggie Tortillas for Two in Taste of Home
Reviews for Grilled Veggie Tortillas for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2011
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2011
Fantastic as dinner for 2