You don't have to be a vegetarian to appreciate the wholesome goodness of these wraps. The tasty tortillas, stuffed with cream cheese and marinated veggies, will have everyone singing their praises.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add zucchini, yellow squash and red pepper. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight, turning once.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and pesto; set aside. Drain and discard marinade. Place vegetables in a grill basket or disposable foil pan with slits cut in the bottom. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Spread reserved pesto cream cheese over tortillas; top with vegetables. Fold sides over filling. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Veggie Tortilla Wraps in Country Woman March/April 2007, p29
Reviews for Grilled Veggie Tortilla Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review