- pans and set aside. In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat
- until no longer pink; drain and set aside. Divide dough in half. On
- a floured surface, roll each portion into a 13-in. circle. Transfer
- to prepared pans; build up edges slightly.
- Spread pizza sauce over crusts; sprinkle with sausage, cheese,
- mushrooms and peppers. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20
- minutes or until bottom of crust is browned and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 2 pizzas (8 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 slices) equals 416 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 572 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.