Serve this very colorful side dish with any meal this summer! It's simple and fresh, and it'll perk up any summertime dinner plate. Kathy Franklin - Antioch, Tennessee
Recommended: Top 10 Grilled Pork Recipes
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 16 wedges
- 1 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the corn, onion and peppers. Brush kabobs with oil. Combine the chili powder, salt and sugar; sprinkle over kabobs.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 kabobs.
Originally published as Grilled Veggie Kabobs in Healthy Cooking August/September 2008, p27
Reviews for Grilled Veggie Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review