- onion, covered, over medium heat 5-10 minutes or until tender,
- turning occasionally. Grill asparagus and zucchini, covered, 3-4
- minutes or until desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- When cool enough to handle, cut vegetables into bite-size pieces. In
- a large bowl, combine cooked orzo, grilled vegetables, tomatoes,
- parsley, basil, salt, pepper and reserved dressing; toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate until cold. Just before
- serving, stir in cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 260 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 352 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.