Grilled Vegetable Medley Recipe
- 12 small red potatoes, halved
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning, divided
- 3/4 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into chunks
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese or shredded Swiss cheese
- Sour cream, optional
- 1. Place potatoes and sweet potato on an 18-in. x 15-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle with half of the garlic, parsley, salt and lemon-pepper. Seal packet tightly. Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20 minutes on each side.
- 2. Meanwhile, place mushrooms, onion, green pepper, zucchini and summer squash on a 20-in. x 18-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle with remaining butter; sprinkle with remaining seasonings. Seal packet tightly. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 10 minutes on each side or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 3. Combine the contents of both packets in a serving bowl; sprinkle with cheese. Serve with sour cream if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Grilled Vegetable Medley
"I love veggies like this! I don't like green bell pepper so, I cleaned and halved Brussel Sprouts and continued with recipe. Came out great! For those of you who don't like Brussel Sprouts, try them roasted, much better!"