Grilled Turkey Tenderloins with Ginger-Garlic Marinade Recipe
"I've been using this recipe for 10 years-we love it!" shares Debra Holt of Franklin, Virginia. "I am a high school teacher, and a student gave me the recipe."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3/4 pound turkey breast tenderloins
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, sugar, garlic, ginger and mustard. Pour 1/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning twice and basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Cut into slices. Yield: 2 servings.
5 ounces cooked turkey equals 297 calories, 12 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 1,301 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 42 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC