Turkey isn't just for Thanksgiving anymore. My family grills these tenderloins outside in summer and inside in winter. The friend who shared the recipe says the marinade is excellent with any poultry and game.
- 1-1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 2-1/2 pounds boneless skinless turkey breast tenderloins
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add turkey; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning once.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Turkey Tenderloins in Country Woman November/December 2004, p33
Reviews for Grilled Turkey Tenderloins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review