- 1-1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 2-1/2 pounds boneless skinless turkey breast tenderloins
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add turkey; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning once.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Turkey Tenderloins
Sort By :
I liked it better w/o the horseradish. Made 2 marinades one w and one w/o the horseradish. Works with chicken breasts as well.
I couldn't find turkey tenderloin either so did it with boneless skinless chicken breast. Let it marinade overnight but still seemed to be missing something. It was nice and moist on the inside and didn't even notice the horseradish taste. Maybe fresh garlic cloves minced and some other seasonings would make it better. Still worth doing again.
I couldn't find Turkey tenderlions so I used skinless, boneless chicken. My family of pickey eaters LOVED IT!!