Grilled Turkey Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash each garlic powder and pepper
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (1/2 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the apple juice, soy sauce, oil, lemon juice, onion, vanilla, ginger, garlic powder and pepper; add the turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Turkey Tenderloin(4)
Sort By :
This recipe is awesome. I used Apple Cider, olive oil, fresh ginger and omitted the vanilla. It may be may favorite meat recipe.
I've been making these for several years. So good and easy. At times I have put them in the broiler.
I've never made turkey tenderloins before and wasn't sure what to expect. The turkey came out very moist and tender. I will make turkey tenderloins again, but I would cut out the vanilla in this recipe. I found it overwhelmed the marinade.
Excellent marinade! I grill turkey cutlets using this recipe. Just a tip, if you don't like apple juice to drink, buy it in the baby asile next to the baby food. You won't waste a whole big bottle of it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >