When they taste my grilled specialty, my guests say, "This turkey melts in your mouth—and the flavor is fantastic!" The recipe includes a tangy marinade that was developed for our turkey producers' booth at the state fair. — Denise Nebel, Wayland, Iowa
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash each garlic powder and pepper
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (1/2 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the apple juice, soy sauce, oil, lemon juice, onion, vanilla, ginger, garlic powder and pepper; add the turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Turkey Tenderloin in Taste of Home June/July 1997, p31
Reviews for Grilled Turkey Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review