Grilled Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 teaspoons cream cheese, softened
- 4 slices whole wheat or white bread
- 2 slices (1 ounce each) cheddar, Swiss or provolone cheese
- 4 thin slices cooked turkey
- 6 to 12 fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1. Spread cream cheese on two slices of bread. Layer cheese, turkey and spinach over cream cheese; top with remaining bread. Spread butter on top and bottom of sandwiches. Cook on both sides on a hot griddle or skillet until the bread is browned and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 331 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 811 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
"Very good sandwich. I used provolone cheese along with the cream cheese and added sliced tomatoes..Wow!"
"I made this for one. It was very good. Next time I will add more spinach as I used the organic baby spinach."