- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, turning
- occasionally. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- To remaining yogurt mixture, add the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, green
- pepper, cheese and olives.
- Grill pita halves, uncovered, over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on
- each side or until warm. Fill each pita half with sliced turkey and
- 1/3 cup yogurt mixture.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 filled pita halves equals 536 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 903 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 50 g protein.