Grilled Turkey Breast Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless turkey breast halves (about 2-1/2 pounds each)
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Place turkey in a large resealable plastic bag. Combine the next five ingredients; pour over turkey. Seal and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, covered, over indirect heat for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 170°. Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in a saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve with the turkey. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Turkey Breast in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p10
Reviews for Grilled Turkey Breast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review