Grilled Tomato-Cheese Sandwiches for Two Recipe
Give this classic an awesome twist! Turn plain ol’ grilled cheese into a bistro-like sandwich with a variety of cheeses and fresh ingredients. We know you’ll love it! Elaine Haskins - Troutville, PA
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 slices Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1. Sprinkle tomatoes and onion over two bread slices. Layer with cheese slices; top with remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- 2. Toast on a heated griddle for 2-3 minutes on each side or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich equals 590 calories, 39 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 903 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Tomato-Cheese Sandwiches for Two
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC