Grilled-to-Perfection Potatoes Recipe
This potato dish is a wonderful side for any grilled meat. If you don't want to grill, just place the potatoes in a dish, cover and bake in the oven. —Robin Johnson, Rattan, Oklahoma
- 8 medium potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large onions, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Reduced-fat sour cream, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Divide mixture between two double thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Serve with sour cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup (calculated without sour cream) equals 210 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled-to-Perfection Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC