This potato dish is a wonderful side for any grilled meat. If you don't want to grill, just place the potatoes in a dish, cover and bake in the oven. —Robin Johnson, Rattan, Oklahoma
- 8 medium potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large onions, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Reduced-fat sour cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Divide mixture between two double thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Serve with sour cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled-to-Perfection Potatoes in Healthy Cooking June/July 2010, p31
Reviews for Grilled-to-Perfection Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 18, 2012
"Maybe i did something wrong but it didnt taste that good."
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2010
"Easy, and delicious."