- 1/2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 3 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- Dash pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, onion, green pepper, cilantro, 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1/8 teaspoon salt and cayenne. Chill until serving.
- Combine oil and remaining lime juice; drizzle over fillets. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill fish, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with salsa. Yield: 2 servings (1/2 cup salsa).
Originally published as Grilled Tilapia with Pineapple Salsa for 2 in Taste of Home
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Tilapia with Pineapple Salsa for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review