VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small lemon, sliced
- 1/2 medium mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- Brush fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt, dill and pepper. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill tilapia, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn tilapia; top with cheese, lemon and mango. Grill 4-6 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Tilapia with Mango for 2 in Healthy Cooking