Grilled Three-Potato Salad Recipe
Everyone in our extended family loves to cook, so I put together all of our favorite recipes in a cookbook to be handed down from generation to generation. This recipe comes from that cookbook. It's a delicious twist on traditional potato salad. —Suzette Jury, Keene, California
- 3/4 pound Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3/4 pound red potatoes
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place all of the potatoes in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse in cold water. Cut into 1-in. chunks.
- 2. Place the potatoes in a grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or browned, stirring frequently. Transfer to a large salad bowl; add onions.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, celery seed and pepper. Drizzle over potato mixture and toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 191 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 466 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Three-Potato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC