Grilled Three-Pepper Salad Recipe
I have been cooking since my mother taught me how at an early age. I enjoy it, and I'm always trying new recipes. This one's both flavorful and colorful. -Ruth Wickard, York, Pennsylvania
- 2 each large green, sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 pound bulk mozzarella cheese, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Thread peppers onto metal or soaked wooden skewers; grill or broil for 10-12 minutes or until edges are browned. Remove from skewers and place in a large bowl.
- 2. Add onion, mozzarella and olives; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate.
- 3. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine vinaigrette ingredients, shake well. Pour over the pepper mixture just before serving; toss to coat. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Grilled Three-Pepper Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC