- 6 large potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 to 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Divide the potatoes and onions equally between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18-in. square) that have been coated with cooking spray.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup each cheddar and mozzarella; sprinkle over potatoes and onions. Top with bacon, butter, chives, seasoned salt and pepper. Bring opposite ends of foil together over filling and fold down several times. Fold unsealed ends toward filling and crimp tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove from the grill. Open foil carefully and sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Three-Cheese Potatoes
Sort By :
Wonderful!!!! I will try not to overdue the seasoned salt, as I normally over salt things, but this is a very easy and super cheesy recipe! Halved it for just my husband and I, and had plenty of leftovers. They heat up pretty easily. We just re-wrapped them in the foil, refrigerated them, and then just threw the package in the oven to warm up. Almost tasted better the next day!
Very good but salty. Will make again but will cut back on seasoned salt and maybe try low sodium bacon. I have made it with ham instead of bacon also, again salty but it does taste very good.
These grilled potatoes tasted so delicious. I substituted seasoned salt with Penzey's Forward Seasoning and I cut the potatoes in cubes and it still turned out great! Will definitely be grilling these potatoes again!
I have only made these baked in the oven, but they are fantastic! My whole family loves them. They taste like potato skins, but with some actual potatoes. They have become a regular side item in my house.
I have made these several times this summer. So quick and easy. I always add more cheese than the recipe calls for and I mix up the cheeses. The combinations are endless.