- 6 large potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 to 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Divide the potatoes and onions equally between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18-in. square) that have been coated with cooking spray.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup each cheddar and mozzarella; sprinkle over potatoes and onions. Top with bacon, butter, chives, seasoned salt and pepper. Bring opposite ends of foil together over filling and fold down several times. Fold unsealed ends toward filling and crimp tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove from the grill. Open foil carefully and sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Three-Cheese Potatoes
Sort By :
"Very good! I baked it in the oven as well. The family asked when I was going to make it again. I did a few changes, cubed ham instead of bacon. Also I didn't use salt ( plenty in the cheese) . It is definitely a keeper. :)"
"We cooked this like a casserole, and it was fabulous!"
"Great addition to cook with your grilled meat. Potatoes topped with onion, bacon and cheesy deliciousness, who wouldn't love it?"
"Wonderful!!!! I will try not to overdue the seasoned salt, as I normally over salt things, but this is a very easy and super cheesy recipe! Halved it for just my husband and I, and had plenty of leftovers. They heat up pretty easily. We just re-wrapped them in the foil, refrigerated them, and then just threw the package in the oven to warm up. Almost tasted better the next day!"
"Very good but salty. Will make again but will cut back on seasoned salt and maybe try low sodium bacon. I have made it with ham instead of bacon also, again salty but it does taste very good."