Grilled Three-Cheese Potatoes Recipe
While this is delicious grilled, I've also cooked it in the oven at 350° for an hour. Add cubed ham to it and you can serve it as a full-meal main dish. —Margaret Hanson-Maddox, Montpelier, Indiana
- 6 large potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 to 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Divide the potatoes and onions equally between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square) that have been coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup each cheddar and mozzarella; sprinkle over potatoes and onions. Top with bacon, butter, chives, seasoned salt and pepper. Bring opposite ends of foil together over filling and fold down several times. Fold unsealed ends toward filling and crimp tightly.
- 3. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove from the grill. Open foil carefully and sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 493 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 777 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 20 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC