- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat
- for 4-7 minutes on each side or a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, red pepper, bean sprouts
- and peas. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until
- smooth. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cut chicken into strips;
- arrange over salad. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 261 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 936 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.