Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 3/4 cup honey mustard
- 3/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine mustard and teriyaki marinade; pour 1 cup into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork and garlic; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Drain and discard marinade from pork.
- 3. Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°), basting with reserved marinade and turning occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle with onion. Yield: 4 servings.
3 ounces cooked pork equals 222 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 957 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
"This is a great recipe for the grill. I didn't have honey mustard but I did have honey mustard salad dressing & used that. Also omitted green onion. This was still a terrific meal & was the most moist grilled tenderloin I ever made."
"How long would you cook this in the crockpot and at what temperature?"
"Make it regularly in the crockpot instead of on the grill-mostly because we are too busy to grill :)"
"This was very good and easy to make... I used a larger tenderloin and cooked it in the oven rather than on the grill - unfortunately my husband didn't get home in time to grill it for me..."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.