Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin is treated to a mustard-and-teriyaki sauce marinade, then dressed up with sliced green onion. It makes for an elegant and scrumptious grilled entree that’s ready in no time. —Tahnia Fox, Trenton, Michigan
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup honey mustard
- 3/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine mustard and teriyaki marinade; pour 1 cup
- into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork and garlic; seal bag
- and turn to coat. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Cover and
- refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack
- to coat lightly. Drain and discard marinade from pork.
- Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot
- heat for 25-40 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for
- medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°),
- basting with reserved marinade and turning occasionally. Let stand 5
- minutes before slicing. Sprinkle with onion. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork equals 222 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 957 mg sodium,