“This is so tasty, my husband insists it could be served in a restaurant,” promises Joan Hallford of North Richland Hills, Texas.
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup sherry or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook for 1 minute. Cool for 10 minutes. Pour into a resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Teriyaki Chicken in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p43
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review