Grilled Tender Flank Steak Recipe
- 1 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, honey and garlic; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat or grill over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Thinly slice steak across the grain. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Tender Flank Steak(6)
Sort By :
This flank steak has AWESOME flavor! Once you start eating it, you don't want to stop. It says "serves 6" but last night it only served 2 :) Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my husband's favorite meals!
Husband and teenagers all love this.
This steak has great flavor. I enclosed it in tin foil and cooked it in the oven on 500 for 20 min then 225 all day after marinating overnight. The only thing I will do different next time is dillute the soy sauce with water to make it less salty.
My husband is not hard to please, but he said "mouth watering good" Even the kids asked to have it again.. Very easy too
These were very tender & flavorful.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >